Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for posting this so late, but that's what life is like on third shift! I slept a lot longer than I wnated to, but I suppose I needed it. Anyway, my project for today is another batch of the gift tags that I have been making lately. I am trying to find the design that I want for myself, so I guess this will be trial and error until I figure it out! But, never fear, these won't go to waste. They are going to be a part of the teacher gifts the girls are giving. :)



I have also fallen in love with making Peppermint Patty Sandwiches! They are so super and easy and cute, and will also be going into the gift bags this year!



Well, I gotta run, I have to finish dinner, and try to catch a quick cat nap before I go to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment