Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Money, money, money...

Hello All!!

My projects for today are these cute Money Cards. My niece's b-day party is this weekend, and I wanted to make a card to hold her cash. She's going to Disney World next weekend, so all she wants is spending money. Which is fine by me, one less errand I have to run! I got the idea from Dawn Griffith. She has am awesome, easy video tutorial Here. It was so easy to make! I made a couple, and plan to make more!

Still using scraps! I have had the red flowers floating around for awhile. I got tired of relocating them, so I just created the card around them.


This card came about because of my loooove for iced coffee! The stamp set was so stinkin' cute, the card came together in a few minutes! Still working on my paper piecing.



Well, I am going to try and take today and relax a little.(Ha!) We'll see how that goes. I have a pile of laundry waiting to be ironed, and reorganization of the kids rooms. *sigh* A mom's job is NEVER done! ;)

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment