Monday, February 8, 2010

Tess takes the cake!

Hello All!

My project for today features one of my new favorite Stamp Sets, Tote-ally Tess. I knew when I first saw this set I HAD to have it! The possibilities are endless! I saw a fellow Stamper on Splitcoast use Tess with the Bitty Birthday set, and knew that I had to do the same. As some of you know, I was a professional cake decorator for a number of years. I still do cakes and cookies from time time, and thought this would be a cute take on me.

The sketch comes from the Mojo Monday challenge. When I first saw it, I thought I would have a hard time with it, but it ended up being a breeze!

The sketch:



The result:


Well, I hope you all like it, because I had fun doing it! Oh! I have some more fabulous news! If you look on the sidebar on the right under my profile pic, you will notice I have something new posted. I'm selling my cards on madeitmyself.com! I have more samples than I know what to do with lately, so I thought I would sell them off! It's actually kind of hard, because I look at each one of my cards as a little piece of art. But, I always take pics, so if I want to recreate them, I can. I only have a few posted right now. It is a bit of a process uploading them to the site, as I am new at doing this. So, I will be uploading more cards as the day goes on, so check back often!

As always, if you have any questions, please let me know. Have a FANTASTIC day! :)

1 comment: