Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cupcakes!!

Hi Everybody!!

I'm back with a brand new card and video!! I am REALLY excited, because I got a new toy! I got a PINK Scotch ATG, and I'm loving it!! So, I just HAD to make a card to break it in. Also, I am still running my special. Here are the details:

When you place an order of $50 (before taxes and shipping) you will receive a free gift! You have your choice of a Classic Ink Pad (your choice of color), or a pack of solid color cardstock (your choice of color) or a $9.95 or below single stamp (from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog). If you place a $100 or more order, you get TWO of those choices FOR FREE!! Or, if you place an order over $100, you can choose to get 20% off your order! (Before taxes and shipping) If you would like to place an order, either inbox me, or email me at tiffanypennington76@yahoo.com. I accept checks, credit cards, and I also accept paypal! ACT NOW, sale ends September 30th!!

Now for today's card:



I LOVE this card!! It has bright colors, glitter, and CUPCAKES!! :)



Stampin' Up! products used:
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Rose Red Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Party Hearty Stamp Set
Chocolate Chip Ink
Rose Red Ink
Tangerine Tango Ink
Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Marker
Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker
Stampin' Dimensionals
2 Way Glue Pen
Word Window Punch

If you are interested in placing an order, please let me know. Have a FANTASTIC DAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment