Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday Invite

Hi! I am currently in super party planning mode! My daughter, Ava, is turning 5 on July 27th, and we are having a big Luau to celebrate. This was a fun, easy invite to make, and I used the Island Blossom set. (And old set I know, but I love it all the same!) I used my Cricut to make the tag, and a couple of the new In Colors, mixed with one of my old favs, Kiwi Kiss. I think the result is bright, fun, and very tropical!



Paper: Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Vellum
Stamps: Island Blossom
Ink: Melon Mambo, Summer Sun, Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love those colors. I have the In Colors as well and they are pefect for Luau invites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! home invasion

    ReplyDelete