Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks to all those that entered! It was very nice reading the nice comments about my mom. But the winner is..... Shanna! My daughter Amaiya picked her name out of the fishbowl. Drop me an email at tiffanypennington76@yahoo.com, with your address, and I'll send you your goodies. Thanks so much for your participation, be on the lookout for random giveaways in the future!

For those that visit my blog, I am really sorry that I haven't updated lately. It has been crazy busy for me as of late, and I have been a bit sad also. Yesterday was really hard, with my mom's birthday, AND the Michael Jackson memorial, I was an emotional mess. I am doing a bit better today though, so I hope to get some paper crafting done! Have a great day everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your alligator pins would make great bookmarks! They are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete