Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mojo 100- Days 5 and 6

Hello! Because of my busy week, I got a day behind in my posts. But, I have caught up, and posting days 5 and 6 of the Mojo Monday Turns 100 challenges. This has been a really fun week, and the sketches have been great! I really liked playing along, and I hope you have enjoyed my cards!

Day 5 sketch:


Result:

I REALLY like this card! The polka dot dp is from my stash, as well as the vanilla cs. The greeting is Stampabilities. I used Melon Mambo and Basic Black ink, and Basic Black cs from Stampin' Up!. The cupcake is a die cut that I purchased, and I added some glitter to the 'frosting'. I really like the sparkle! The ribbon is left over from one of Ava's birthday gifts. I never throw ribbon away, you never know when you can use it! :)

For the second card, I used a looooong ago retired stamp set, Very Cherry. I actually hunted this set down on ebay because I love cherries, and wanted a huge cherry stamp. I was SO happy I found it!

Day 6 sketch:


Result:


I used Whisper White, Glorious Green, Basic Black and Real Red cs, Real Red and Basic Black ink, VersaMark for the background cherries, and the ribbon is Ribbon Trends. Hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment