Monday, August 17, 2009

Mojo Monday 100 Day 1

Hello! My mojo Monday challenge for today is the first for the week! In honor of it's 100 sketches, there is going to be a sketch a day all week! :) This makes me VERY happy, because I have a new sketch to look foward to everyday! Anyhow, here is my entry for Day 1. Sorry the pic is so big when you click on it, when resizing it, the colors went all wonky.

The sketch:


The result:



I guess I'm just a big ol' rebel! I changed it up just a bit! The Stampin' Up! products I used are: Melon Mambo cardstock, (you know I LOVE that stuff!) the matching Polka Dot Ribbon, Chocolate Chip textured cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, and Melon Mambo ink. To place a Stampin' Up! order, click HERE.

Just a reminder, if you would like to become a part of the Stampin' Up! family, NOW is the time to do it. We are currently offering mini kits for $85.00! Click on the icon in the right to join my team. This promotion only runs until August 31st! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at tiffanypennington76@yahoo.com.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment