Friday, August 14, 2009

School Supplies!

Hello! Just a few altered items for my daughter for school! Alyssa really likes having things that are made just for her, so I personalized her composition book, and threw in a few more things I thought she would need. The bookmark is for the Twilight books she can't tear herself away from! I didn't do any stamping for this project, but as you can see, I am using one of the new In Colors, Dusty Durango. Alyssa really liked the designer paper from my collection (non SU), and I thought this color matched perfectly! I also used the polka dot ribbon, which finished this project off nicely! I got the inspiration for this project from Angie Juda over on Chic n Scratch. She is SO awesome! :)



If you would like to placea Stampin' Up! order, click HERE. Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job! All the other girls at school will be jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete