Monday, September 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 103

Happy Labor Day everyone!!

I know I have been away for a little while. I have had A LOT going on. I have a major decision to make, and for the time being, I am unsure as to what I want to do. I HATE that!! :( Because of all that, I was feeling far from creative, and haven't worked on anything since last week. Well this morning, I decided that I was just going to pray about it, and leave it be. The answer will come, I'm sure of it.

So, because I am NOT going to let negative forces get the better of me, I am going to do what I do best, create. It's Monday, so that means it's time for my favorite challenge! I did two cards today, because I couldn't decide which direction I wanted to go in. The first card is done two different ways. This weeks's challenge is also a contest, so I am trying to bring my 'A' game! It was tough getting back into the swing of it, but I think I did ok. :)

The sketch:


Result number 1:


I love how it sparkles!


Results 2 and 3:
I'm not sure why the sponged area look so orange. But it really isn't in person, I promise!


This sentiment really spoke to me today.




If you would like the ingredients to make any of these cards, just drop me a line, and let me know! Have a wonderful Labor Day! :)

10 comments:

  1. Love your cards! I really like the glitter accents on the first, and the sentiment on the others....Something I should do more often!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them, but my favorite is the one with the flowers telling us to tell our problems how big our God is. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really nice! I love them...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, Tiffany! Beautiful work! Love the sentiment about problems. If only it were that easy sometimes, eh? Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the Halloween card with the glittered pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkle on the Halloween card and I love the bold design and colors of the flower card. Two awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tiffany you did a wonderful job creating with this sketch...i LOVE the glistening pumpkins that card is gorgeous... TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing how you did the same sketch but got two beautiful but different results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards! The shimmery pumpkins and the poppies are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete