Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paper Bag Purse

Hello!! I am SO excited with the project I am sharing today! It is a Paper Bag Purse, and it is SO easy to make! I got the inspiration and instructions for making it from Becky Roberts. Her blog is called Inking Idaho, and you can visit it HERE. I came across her blog during one of my daily trips to Splitcoast. I just LOVE that place! For this bag, I didn't do any stamping. I think it took me all of about 15 minutes to pull it together. And it probably would have taken less time had I not messed up one of the cuts!





I used Stampin' Up! Raspberry Tart dsp, and a (somewhat) coordinating color from my stash. I'm not sure of the company or the color name, I've had it a looooong time! The cute little cupcake is a die cut that I purchased on Ebay a little while ago. I bought A LOT of them! I think I am going to make a Halloween themed one later. This was so fun! Let me know if you have any questions, and have a GREAT day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment