Monday, September 14, 2009

Over the weekend...

I made a few projects. Well, more than a few actually! I have been getting things planned for my clubs and classes, as well as taking care of a rather large project for my husband's birthday! He is turning 30 this year, so I am doing something really special for him. I would give details, but I never know when he is snooping around my blog! ;)

On Mondays, I usually start off my week with the Mojo Monday Challenge. However, I think I need to sit on the sketch for awhile. I am trying to figure out which direction I want to go with it. But never fear, I have a project from the weekend all set to show! Lately, I have been playing around with clear stamps, and I have to say I like them! The image in this stamp needed to be colored, so I pulled out my Stampin' Up Blending Pens and stamp pads and this is what I came up with...





Gotta love that sparkle!


If you would like the details on any of these cards, please let me know! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment