Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feeling a little nostalgic...

Hello! I was on Splitcoast today, (as usual these days!), and I was looking at some of the fabulous Scrapbook layouts of some of the members. It made me a little nostalgic, and I dug out some of the pages I have done in the past. Just looking at them has made me miss scrapbooking! It has kind of taken a back seat to my card making these days, but I think I am going to do some pages in the near future. Hope you like what you see. Enjoy!

Alyssa LOVES Olivia. She is a lot like her. This was something else my mom introduced her to during one of their many field trips to Barnes and Noble. The cake is one of my creations. That little pig was hard to render in buttercream! :) As you will probably notice as I post more pics, I suck at getting my journaling done. I'll get to it, one day...


This was THE MOST time-consuming, pain-in-the-butt layouts that I have EVER done. I didn't have the die-cut that would have made this a lot easier, so I measured, and cut each of the pics by hand. I was thrilled with the end result, so it was worth it! (Notice the mini notecard? :)


Amaiya in a Strawberry Bikini. She was about 7 months old, and my mom took this pic. She was the one who bought the bikini. It was one of her favorite pics of her!


I love, love, love these pages. I got the inspiration for the design from Alyssa's outfit. I don't think you can see it very well, but the flower design is on her shirt. I just love the color combination. I had so much fun with these pages!


Oh my goodness, it's late! Well, I will post more after I get a little sleep. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment