Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mom and Me Stamp Club

Hello Everyone!

On Friday, I am having my first meeting of the Mom and Me stamp club! First of all, I apologize. I promised my new club members I would have the pictures of the projects that we are going to be working on posted yesterday. However, the day just got away from me. So, here they are!

We are going to be using the Tart and Tangy stamp set to make these super-cute Popsicle Cards. They are just the cutest things, and I think the kids will love them! Very simple to do. We are also going to be making some mini note cards to coordinate with these.


A very simple, Father's Day card...


Just playing with the Cricut a little! :)


This is going to be a really fun gathering! Can't wait to see you. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment