Monday, June 29, 2009

My first Mojo Monday

Hi! I have completed my first card in the Mojo Monday challenge! I really enjoyed myself, and it made coming up with a card in a short time REALLY easy! I think this is going to be a part of my card making routine!

This is the sketch that I had to work with...



And this is what I came up with! With this card, I forced myself to use supplies that I rarely use, and a stamp set I have never used. I tend to prefer bold shapes and colors, but I ordered this stamp set to do something different. I really like how it turned out.



Stamps: A Rose is a Rose, "Friendship" stamp from Michaels
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pixie Pink,Bella Rose dsp
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pixie Pink, Kiwi Kiss

3 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty. The way you colored
    your rose is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i just love this card!! everything about it is fantastic..TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!!! Elegance!!

    ReplyDelete