Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More coming soon...

Hello! I just wanted to take a sec to let you know that I am working on new projects, patiently waiting on my Stampin' Up! shipment, and dealing with the start of summer vacation! I will be posting some new stuff soon, I promise!

I would really like to thank the ladies that attended my first Mom and Me stamp club. We had a BLAST! (I think the kids had a pretty good time too.) We will be having our next meeting Friday, July 17 at 6:30 p.m. We are going to be working on a stationary gift set. Becuase this is a pretty involved project, I am going to break it up into two parts. As usual, drop me a line to let me know if you are attending. the cost is $12.00 for each pair, and you can pay the night of class. Hope to see you!

Also, I am going to have a party to celebrate the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! catalog! I am still trying to work out the date. With the 4th, I know people are busy! I will keep everyone posted. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment