Monday, June 1, 2009

Friday's Workshop

Hello All! This Friday, I am having a workshop where I will be demonstrating some projects using the Tart and Tangy stamp set. It is the cutest set, and I have so much fun working with it. It just puts me in a summer frame of mind every time I look use it!

During this workshop, you will also have the opportunity to sign up for my summer classes, join a Card Club, or book a workshop of your own. If you sign up for a class or club and pay fees in full at this workshop, you will receive a FREE Stampin' Up! 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalog when they are released July 1st. ($10.00 value) As always, if you host a workshop, you will receive a free catalog. Also, one lucky person will win this set of cards made with the Tart and Tangy stamp set! I like to call it my 'Fruit Salad in a Box'. It was hard for me to keep things simple, I LOVE to embellish! I also used the One Smart Cookie stamp set, which is on the Last Chance List. So, if you would like to recreate this set of cards, don't wait for the workshop!
Click Here, and ACT NOW!!

I decided not to post a picture of the box I made to put to cards in, you will just have to wait until Friday to see it! Hope to see you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment