Monday, June 1, 2009

The Last Chance List is HERE!!

I am a barrel of mixed emotions right now. It's official. Stampin' Up's Last Chance List (formerly the "Retired List") has been released. While I am sad to see some of my favorite stamps and accessories leave forever, I am SO EXCITED about the new stuff Stampin' Up! has in store for us!

So, if there are some things that you have been wanting from our current catalog that you have been holding off on getting, GET IT NOW. Because the list is now out, the supplies are going to fly out of the warehouse! I will have links to the lists on the right. I will also have the lists on hand at my next workshop, on June 5, 2009.

At the upcoming Stamp Clubs and Workshops this month, I will be featuring supplies that are on the list, so if you have not had a chance to try before you buy, here it is! All available items on the list can be ordered until June 30, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment